Being a NUG means you join one of our exclusive Noah® Users Groups. NUG has members all over the world. The primary purpose of being a NUG is to share your needs, knowledge, concerns and experience with HIMSA. In return we will try to serve your needs as well as possible.
What kind of membership fits you best? (Membership is free)
- NUG / Daily User
As a member of Daily User, you use Noah pretty often. Your basic need is that Noah works, but you also like to know what is going on in the business. To help us include your needs in the development process, a "NUG / Daily User" can expect to receive a short survey 1-4 times a year.
- NUG / Enthusiast
You also are a Daily User, but as a member of Enthusiast you like to be updated or consulted more often. You might appreciate to be invited to for example focus groups, an expert panels or to try new beta-version of Noah before others. all-in-all you enjoy a closer relation to the development proces of Noah.
- NUG / Business System
You should choose 'NUG / Business System' if your Noah system is an integrated part of another business system. For more information on business systems, use the link in the right-hand column.
- NUG / Technical Expert
You should only choose this group if you provide technical support or software to other Noah users. For example, you work for a Noah distributor, member company of HIMSA, you are technical support-employee at a chain or work at a company producing Noah compatible business- or measurement software.
What do you get out of it?
- First of all you will enjoy direct access to me at HIMSA, and I will try to support you the best I can!
- The most important reward for a NUG is better Noah software for your practice!
- You also influence what features should be considered developed, and in what order!
- If you are the curious type you may appreciate:
- Survey summaries of selected results, making you a little more knowledgeable about the industry!
- Sneak peeks at new Noah versions and features well before release time!
- Though you of cause should not join NUG because of gifts, HIMSA still will show our appreciation by occasionally raffle a gift, such as for example a free Noah License, a NOAHlink or even an Ipad (Winners will be picked randomly among survey respondents).
If you have any questions, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel like it you are very welcome to invite a friend to be a NUG using the link in the right column of this page.
If you assign I will forward you a short survey in the near future that should reflect who you are, and what kind of needs you represent.
To sign up, please click here
Thank you for your interest.
Global Market Research Director
HIMSA II K/S