You can save data to a local non-network NOAH database when visiting patients outside your office. Back at the office, you can use the network NOAH database and simply import your non-network records into this database.
|IMPORTANT: Before proceeding, make sure that:
- Install the Non-network version of NOAH System 3 on your laptop as follows:
- Insert the NOAH System installation CD into your laptop's CD-ROM drive.
- Select Install NOAH System, then Non-network Version.
- Accept all default installation options.
- You may need to reboot your laptop.
- Create a database profile pointing to the database on your NOAH Server as follows:
- Launch NOAH System.
- Log in with user name ABC, password 123.
- Click on Tools > Options. The Options window opens.
- Open the Database Profiles tab. Click New. The Database Profile window opens.
- Enter a Profile name. Click on the ... button. The Select File window opens.
- Locate the database on the NOAH Server computer
- If you are using NOAH 3.5.2 or earlier: \\ Computer Name\NOAH_DB\Noah.mdb. Double-click on this file.
- If you are using NOAH 3.6 or later select the NOAH server computer name only.
- Click OK.
- When you next use NOAH System 3: In the Login window, select the database to which you wish to connect by using the pull-down menu at Select database.