NOAH System versions 3.1.2 and earlier are not directly supported by the Noah 4 upgrade program.
Therefore, the Noah 4 upgrade procedure for NOAH System versions 3.1.2 and earlier is as follows:
- Back up your NOAH 3 data.
- Create a NHA file with all NOAH 3 patient data. Click here for more information.
- Uninstall your NOAH System 3 software.
- Install Noah System 4. Do not select to migrate a Noah 3 installation - even if this is suggested (Remember that Noah 3.1.2 and earlier are not directly supported for migration!)
- If your PC has an Internet connection, your NOAH 3 license will be automatically updated to a Noah 4 license. Otherwise, you will need to update the license manually using these instructions.
- Import the NHA file with all patient data.
- (Optional) Use the Module Migrator tool to transfer your NOAH 3 modules to Noah 4.
- Download the Module Migrator tool (in the table below)
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Double-click on the tool to transfer your modules.
Important: Please note that some older NOAH 3 module versions may not be supported in Noah 4. Make sure that you have the latest versions of the modules before you use them with Noah 4.