Noah System 4 allows users to customize the Noah 4 patient report with their company information and logo. The logo used must meet the following specifications:
- File type: standard Windows graphic format (jpeg, png, bmp, gif, tif)
- Maximum Width: 453 pixels (if the logo is wider it will be scaled to fit)
- Maximum Height: 215 pixels (if the logo is higher it will be scaled to fit)
To create a custom header for the Noah 4.2 patient report use the following procedure:
- In Noah, choose File, Print, Print Report Setup.
- The default options are shown below. Both the Title and Sub-Title lines can be customized, in addition a company logo can be added here:
- To view the Noah report with the company logo, select a patient and then print a Noah 4 Patient Report under File, Print, Patient report.
The report footer contains a signature line. The signature text is taken from the Noah User’s Full Name.
In the example above the user Frank Jones is setup in the user administration console as: