by Project Director Arild Rasmussen
HIMSA is pleased to announce the release the new Noah 4 Audiogram Module for a second round of beta testing. If you are a member of our Noah User Group (NUG), you should have already received an invitation to take part.
As we mentioned last month, the beta 2 version includes the following new features:
- A configurable Pure Tone Average feature
- The ability to add and order tests, to greatly expand your test list
- The ability to edit symbols for tests
- Easy switching between phones and insert phones
- Easily copy your audiogram from one ear to the other
- Improved print reports
- Usability improvements to the software design, and much more.
Does the new Audiogram Module have all the features you need? We’d love to hear your opinion.
If you have not received an invitation already, you can sign up here
You will need to log in to your HIMSA website account in order to see the beta testing page. If you do not have a HIMSA website account, click on the Create New Account
link in the top right corner of the website.