Before beginning the installation, please run through the following checklist
to make sure that you are ready to install. Then use the following procedure to install Noah.
- Download the latest Noah System 4 from our website to your PC. After downloading, double-click on the file to start the installation and follow the instructions.
- Noah will first check to see if you have the necessary pre-requisite software installed for Noah and the Noah database. If you do not, Noah will ask you to install it.
- Once the prerequisite software is checked, the Noah System 4 installation will begin. Simply answer each install question and click Next. You will also be asked to agree to the Noah license agreement. Then Noah and Noah Basic Modules will begin to install.
Note: Installation may take several minutes.
- After Noah is installed, the Noah Migration Utility will start up.
- If you do not have an existing NOAH 3 database, leave the box unchecked and click on Next.
- If you need to move NOAH 3 patient records from another PC to Noah 4, check the box click Next and follow the instructions. For more information, click here.
- The Noah Configuration Wizard will open next. Use the Configuration Wizard to choose your type of Noah installation and your locale (language and location).
When you click the Finish button, the Configuration Wizard will close and Noah System will open.
- After you log in to Noah, you will be asked to register your Noah license.
If you have already purchased a Noah 4 license, or if you have a NOAH 3 registration number you wish to upgrade, then click on the Register your Noah License button. You will then be asked to register and download your Noah 4 license from the HIMSA license registration site.
If you do NOT have an Internet connection on your PC, click on Continue. You will need to register your license from a PC with Internet access using this procedure.
NOTE: If you choose not to register your license at this time, you will be reminded the next time your start Noah.
- Noah System 4 is now installed and will open automatically. You are now ready to install certified Noah fitting and measurement modules from our member companies.