Before beginning the installation, please run through the following checklist to make sure that you are ready to install. Then use the following procedure to install Noah.
- Download the latest Noah System 4 from our website to your PC. After downloading, double-click on the file to start the installation and follow the instructions.
- Noah will first check to see if you have the necessary pre-requisite software installed for Noah and the Noah database. If you do not, Noah will ask you to install it.
- Once the prerequisite software is checked, the Noah System 4 installation will begin. Simply answer each install question and click Next. You will also be asked to agree to the Noah license agreement. Then Noah and Noah Basic Modules will begin to install.
Note: Installation may take several minutes.
- The Noah Configuration Wizard will open next. Use the Configuration Wizard to choose your type of Noah installation and your locale (language and location).
When you click the Finish button, the Configuration Wizard will close and the Noah System log in screen will launch.
- After you log in to Noah, you will be asked to register your Noah license.
If you have already purchased a Noah 4 license, then click on the Register your Noah License button. You will then be asked to register and download your Noah 4 license from the HIMSA license registration site.
NOTE: If you choose not to register your license at this time, you will be reminded the next time your start Noah.
- Noah System 4 is now installed and will open automatically. You are now ready to install certified Noah fitting and measurement modules from our member companies.
For more information on how to use Noah System 4, visit the Learning Center