by Product Manager Søren Kristensen
Most Noah users know that it is very important to only use certified Noah modules. However, many are not aware that HIMSA provides an easy to use module certification search page to help you find the certified modules you need.
The search page provides tools you can use to locate the modules you need. For example, you can search for modules:
- by a specific manufacturer
- certified on a specific Windows operating system such as Windows 8
- Noah version
Or any combination of the above!
Please keep in mind these important module certification milestones:
- HIMSA now certifies modules for Windows 8! Note that the modules are certified on 64-bit operating systems only.
- In the future HIMSA will focus on utilizing 64-bit operating systems in the certification process.
- NOAH System 3 sales ended in July 2012, HIMSA stopped certifying modules with NOAH 3 in September 2013
- Microsoft has officially ended support for Windows XP in April of 2014. Therefore, HIMSA also has ended support for XP and no longer uses Windows XP in the certification process.