Professionals often use standardized forms to record patient case history, hearing aid dispensing, or hearing aid follow-up information. These forms are currently stored in external programs such as Microsoft Word. With the Journal Module’s new template feature, professionals can recreate their important patient-related forms as templates, available to select from the Journal Module. To see this feature yourself:
- Download and install Journal Module.
- Select a patient and launch the Journal Module
- Click on Templates, Manage Templates, in upper right
- Click the Add button in Template settings
- Copy and then paste, or manually enter the desired form
- Use the Subject field to name the Template
- Click Save, then Close
- Click the Templates drop down to select the Template
Once a template is created, it will be available under the Templates pull down and can be selected when in a new Journal entry. Templates are a global preference in Noah, the Journal Module templates and settings will be available to all Noah users on the network.