For complete information on installing Noahlink Wireless, please refer to the Noahlink Wireless User Manual in your preferred language.
Noahlink Wireless is a USB plug-and-play programming interface enabling you to wirelessly fit hearing Instruments from licensed manufacturers. For a list of hearing instrument manufacturers who use Noahlink Wireless, click here.
To install Noahlink Wireless you can use the following procedure:
- Before you connect Noahlink Wireless make sure that you have the approriate fitting software installed. The Noahlink Wireless driver is installed during fitting software installation.
- After successful fitting software installation attach Noahlink Wireless to any USB port on the PC using the supplied USB cable. A 2-3 second solid green light indication will confirm that Noahlink Wireless is powered.
- Performing a wireless fitting can sometimes be challenged due to number of factors related to equipment setup, and the
physical layout of the fitting environment.
- Place Noahlink Wireless on the table with a clear line-ofsight to the hearing instruments, which should be within a range of 10 feet (3 metres).
- Avoid placing the Noahlink Wireless in a USB hub with other USB devices (e.g. Bluetooth dongle), as this can decrease the efficiency of the Noahlink Wireless.
- When fitting hearing instruments inside a sound booth place the Noahlink Wireless inside or close to the booth.
- It is recommended not to use USB cables between the Noahlink Wireless and the PC exceeding a length of 10 feet (3 metres).
- You are now ready to start fitting wireless hearing instruments.