The automated installation of drivers for Noahlink Wireless does not work on Windows Vista. You can however manually install the driver on Windows Vista using the following procedure:
- Download NLW driver from Website and extract the .exe file with e.g. 7-zip.
- Plug-in the NLW and select Cancel when the new Hardware Found pops up.
- Go to Device Manager and click NLW and right-click to select Properties.
- On the Driver tab select to Update Driver.
- Select Browse my computer and select the extracted folder from 7-zip (Windows 7+8+81.) and click OK + Next.
- On the Windows Security warning select ‘Install this driver software anyway’.
- When finishing the PC might need to be restarted if prompted.