If you move your practice, you may need to change the information in your Noah license to the new address.

To change the license information, contact your distributor.

You can also e-mail/fax HIMSA a signed letter requesting the change.  The letter should be on your company letterhead, and needs to include:

  • the Noah serial number,
  • the owner, complete company name, address and telephone numbers. 
  • a list of the information that has changed, such as a new company name, contact name, address, telephone numbers or e-mail address.  

After the letter is received by HIMSA, we will change the license information in our license registration system.  We will notify you when this has taken place so you can go ahead and download the new license file.