‘Error 1920 service failed to start. Check that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.’
This is a Windows error reporting that it cannot start a Noah service; usually it is the Noah Client service.
1. This can be an issue with .NET on the computer
- Check to be sure Window is fully updated with Windows Updates
2. If not .NET, check if antivirus software is blocking the Noah client service.
3. If not either of the above, check the properties of the local Administrator account.
- For example, a case was reported where the local Administrator account had been set up with NO password and did not have sufficient rights with no password. Once the Administrator user account was updated with a password, the service could be started, and Noah could complete the installation.