Launching Noah 4 you receive the message:
Noah Exception Code: NoPreferredManager (308)
Try a Repair of Noah from Programs and Features. Right click on Noah 4 and choose Repair.
Re-register Noah components using the following directions.
- Open a Command prompt
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\HIMSA\Noah 4
- Type noahappsregister fregister
- When the command is complete, the last line should read ‘Applications registered’
This error may be caused by a corruption of Noah’s ClientSettings.xml file. The ClientSettings.xml file contains the location for all modules in Noah 4. If the file is corrupted you will get error 308 launching Noah and may find once in Noah that all modules are missing.
Backups of the ClientSettings.xml file have been created and can be restored to resolve the error:
- Navigate to the Noah 4 xml files found at Program Data\Himsa\Noah.
- Rename clientsettings.xml to clientsettings.old
- Navigate to the backups located at C:\ProgramData\Himsa\Noah\Backup\NoahClient
- Unzip a copy of the file from a day or so before the error occurred.
- Copy the file to the C:\ProgramData\Himsa\Noah folder.