You receive the error 50175 “The NoahClient Service is currently not running …”.
1. Restart the NOAH Client Service. You can do this by any of the following:
- Reboot your PC
- Restart the service manually at Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Services
- Restart the service in the Noah Console
2. If you see the error during an installation of Noah, you may have Windows Updates in process. Reboot machine until the updates have been fully applied.
3. Can be caused by .NET corruption. If using Windows 7 you can Repair the .NET in Add Remove Programs
4. If the Noah Client service will not start manually, antivirus software may be the problem. There have been cases of AVG antivirus blocking the Noah Client service.