A small number of Noah users in the U.S. have reported that their NOAHaud module switches to UK Standard as the default profile:
Download the US profile Standard Profile.profile (see Related Links to the right) and unzip the file toC:\Program Files (x86)\HIMSA. Then perform the following steps for each Noah user account in your office:
1. With NOAHaud open, navigate to Tools, Profile Manager, More and select Import from File.
2. Browse to and select Standard Profile.profile.
3. Answer Yes when prompted about overwriting global settings.
4. Highlight Standard profile and again select More.
5. Select Set as Default, Click OK.
6. Close and reopen the NOAHaud module and verify it launches as Standard.