Prerequisites for Noah
1. Noah version must be Noah 4.9 or higher
2. Confirm that person doing the integration has access to a Noah User account that is an Administrator
3. It is recommended that the account not be either of the built-in accounts of ABC and adm
4. This Noah account will be linked to the Administrator’s Windows account, this account must be in the AD Group NoahAdministrators
Prerequisites for the Windows Active Directory
1. All users of Noah will need Windows Accounts
2. Three Noah Groups will need to be identified or created in AD. HIMSA has by default suggested three groups but the location can use their own naming convention if required.
3. Every Windows Account for Noah will need to be placed in one of the Noah groups
Noah User Administration
1. The current Noah User Administration access controls are available in three groups; Level 1, Level 2, and Administrator. Groups that corresponded to these Noah access groups need to be created in Active Directory (AD), example or suggested group names are:
2. All Windows accounts that will be accessing Noah must be placed in one of the three groups
3. The Administrator doing the integration in Noah must have their Windows account added to the NoahAdministrators group in Active Directory
4. Check User List in the Noah Console
5. Has location been using unique Noah Users?
6. If yes, are the Noah Users in a format that is acceptable to link with Windows AD accounts?
- This means acceptable to the location; the linking process does not require that the account names match
- For example, a Noah User name of Susan can be linked to a Windows account Sue Smith
7. If the location has been using default Noah accounts (ABC, adm) then Noah User accounts will need to be added to Noah User Administration that correspond to the Windows accounts
8. These accounts can be created ahead of time or they can be created as part of the integration procedure