In Noah 4.13 and later, HIMSA has made several menu changes to more clearly separate Administrator tasks and tasks available to non-administrative users. For Administrators, the Noah Console will be the spot to perform most administrative tasks.
Changes under Setup Menu
- Launching the Console from within Noah System has moved to Setup>Administration. Security Administration, database backup and Noah Mobile administration can all be performed in the Noah Console.
- Noah Server Setup > Allow Edit Actions has moved to the Noah Console. The default setting is to allow users to edit actions they created earlier. Noah ES will not support editing actions beyond the calendar day. More information on Allow Edit Actions is found here.
- Change Password has moved directly under the Setup menu.
- Patient Data Setup has moved directly under Setup.
- Noah Configuration Wizard has moved directly under Setup.
- Enable Activity log option has been removed, there is no longer the option to disable activity logging.
For Administrators, the Setup menu pulldown displays the following options:
Changes under View Menu
- Configure option is removed, Show Archived Actions has moved directly under the View menu.
- The Show Fast Data Views has been removed as an option. The Fast Data View eye icon will always be shown in the session browser if an FDV is available for that action.
The View Menu pulldown displays the following options:
Changes under File Menu
- Launching the Noah Console has been removed and relocated under the Setup Menu.
Options under the Noah menu pull downs are displayed based on the type of user account logged into Noah. For example, if you are a Level 2 user account, the Setup menu pulldown displays the following options: