When opening NOAHlink properties and trying to connect the following error message is displayed:
NOAHlink has an unreported error. Please see the event log in the Diagnostic page of the NOAHlink properties program.
Please try the following to solve this problem:
1. Click Start > Programs > NOAHlink > NOAHlink Properties.
2. Open the Settings tab and click on Advanced.
3. Open the Diagnostic tab. If the Event log lists Error, click on Details.
4. Click on Clear to clear the information.
5. If this does not solve the problem delete the file called NOAHlink.log which is located in the root of the C: drive.