Follow the steps below to install the NOAHlink Properties Program, and to upgrade your Kernel.
|IMPORTANT:Before following the steps below, ensure that NOAHlink is already installed on your system and communicating through Bluetooth.|
- Locate the downloaded NOAHlink update file and double-click on it. You may need to click Run to begin the installation.
- The WinZip Self-Extractor NOAHlink Properties Program.exe window appears. Click Unzip.
- The NOAHlink Properties Program installs automatically. Click Finish.
- Switch on your NOAHlink.
- In Windows, click Start > All Programs > NOAHlink > NOAHlink properties. The NOAHlink Properties Program appears.
- Click Search. A list of available NOAHlinks appears.
- In the Connect window, highlight your NOAHlink.
- Click Connect. Wait until Connected appears beneath Status in the Connect window.
- Leave your NOAHlink switched on throughout the following steps.
- In the NOAHlink Properties Program, click on the Settings tab, then click on the Advanced button.
- In the NOAHlink Properties Advanced window, click on the Versions tab. The Kernel Upgrade window displays the current version number of the kernel installed in NOAHlink.
- Click the Upgrade Kernel button. Select the latest kernel and click Download kernel.
- NOAHlink will upgrade the kernel. Your NOAHlink will switch off and then switch on again, indicating that the kernel has been upgraded.