When launching a module in Noah 4 you receive an error about accepting the End User License Agreement (EULA) via a command line.
On some occasions during installation Noah does not register that the EULA agreement has been agreed to.
This issue can be resolved by either:
Uninstalling and reinstalling Noah System.
Set the properties of the NOAHActiveSingleDoc.exe window to ‘Run as Administrator’
- Locate the NOAHActiveSingleDoc.exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\HIMSA\Noah 4
- Right Click and choose Properties
- Choose the Compatibility tab
- Check to Run this program as Administrator
- Choose Change setting for all users, Click OK
- Restart Noah 4 and start the module
- Press OK when the EULA message comes up
- Now the registration of the EULA is acknowledged