You receive error 50006 when opening a module in Noah.
Check Control Panel, Display Settings to see if a custom text size has been applied:
If yes, then change the setting to one of the presets. It can be 100%, 125%, or 150% without causing a problem.
Set the properties of the NOAHActiveSingleDoc.exe window to ‘Run as Administrator’:
- Locate the NOAHActiveSingleDoc.exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\HIMSA\Noah 4
- Right Click and choose Properties
- Choose the Compatibility tab
- Check to Run this program as Administrator
- Choose Change setting for all users, Click OK
If you are seeing this error with the NOAHaud module, this problem may be due to corrupted Visual Basic files. Try to install the NOAHfit module; in some cases, this install will repair the Visual Basic files when a NOAHaud reinstall does not.
The NOAHfit module is no longer a HIMSA certified a module and therefore not available for download. Please contact your Noah support representative if you need a copy of the module for troubleshooting.